Imp Racing 2022
For events at 3 Sisters,
see their Web site.
For events at Ty Croes, Anglesey,
see their Web site.
For events at Oulton Park,
HSCC Calendar is
See also HRSR Web site. Imps
take part in the HRSR aka Historic Touring Cars. We race saloon cars
that were in series production before 1966. Cars can be developed in
line with period modifications complying with HRSR Regulations. There
is a separate class for cars under FIA appendix K Regulations. The
result is always a crowd pleaser. With Minis and Imps taking on
Cortinas, Mustangs and Falcons the racing is very exciting. HRSR
was formed in 1984 and it recreates a bygone era. Real cars racing at
classic circuits. No driver's aids for us. As the UK's best
established and premier club for historic saloons, HRSR are allied to
the Historic Sports Car Club and compete for the ByBox Historic
Touring Car Championship. We view our sport as a competition with
good manners, co-operation and a sense of fair play being
paramount. If this sounds like your cup of tea why don't you join us
for one at the HRSR tent at the end of every meeting.
Information about HRCR
(Historic Rally Car Register) events is here.
about the MotorSport News Circuit Rally Championship is
For a full calendar of rallies in the UK (not just classic) see
Hardy's Web site. Also has loads of nice photos.
- Tour of Cheshire - regularity rally, Knutsford and District MC, 5th March
- Legend Fires North West Stages - 18-19th March. Sunbeam
Sport of Geoffrey Taylor and Steve Greehill retired
- Silverstone - BRSCC 19-20th March
- Indy race - HSCC Brand Hatch 2-3rd April
- Snetterton - CSCC 3rd April
- North Yorkshire Classic Rally - Vale of York and area, 3rd April.
Imp of Clare and Shaun Mortimer is entered
- Oulton Park - BRSCC 9th April
- Brands Hatch - 16-17th April, 4 Imps competing
- Jim Russell Trophy - HSCC Snetterton 23-24th April
- Thruxton - CSCC 24th April
- Aintree Sprint - Liverpool MC, 30th April
- Donington Historic Festival - HSCC Donington Park, 30/4-1/5/2022
- International Trophy GP - HSCC, Silverstone 14-15th May
- Trac Mon, Anglesey - CSCC, Ty Croes 14-15th May, Simon Benoy and others
- Oulton Park - BARC, 28-29th May, several Imp Club members competing
- Brands Hatch - CSCC 4th June
- Wolds Trophy - HSCC Cadwell Park 4-5th June
- Three Castles Trial - from Llandudno 7-10th June
- Barbon Speed Trial - nr. Kirkby Lonsdale, 9th June
- Anglesey - BRSCC 17-19th June
- Donington Park - HSCC 18-19th June
- Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium, CSCC, 23-26th June
- Oulton Park - BRSCC 25th June
- Summer Sprint - Aintree, Liverpool MC, 30th June
- Barbon Speed Trial - nr. Kirkby Lonsdale, 7th July
- Legends of Brands Super Prix - HSCC Brands Hatch 9-10th July
- Castle Combe - CSCC, 17th July
- Snetterton - BRSCC 23-24th July
Gold Cup - HSCC Oulton Park, Tarporley, 29-31st July historic racing event.
Please note that the Club ticket covers the driver's entry only so any
passengers will need to purchase a general admission ticket.
These can be purchased from http://www.oultonparkgoldcup.com
or over the phone on 0843 453 9000.
- Oulton Park - HSCC 6th August
- Cadwell - BRSCC 20-21st August
- Silverstone Classic - HSCC 26-28th August
- Oulton Park - CSCC, 29th August
- Autumn Sprint - Aintree, Liverpool MC, 1st September
- Nostalgia Meeting - HSCC Croft 3-4th September
- Donington Park - CSCC, 10th September
- Silverstone - CSCC, 9th October
- Finals Meeting - HSCC Silverstone 15-16th October
- Oulton Park - BRSCC 22nd October
- Cadwell Park - CSCC, 29th October
Web site developed and maintained by R.J. Allan
"Hand Knitted Software" 2004-23
Comments on and contributions to the Web site should be send to Bob Allan.